How do I request invoicing for my account and how does invoicing work?
We now offer Net 30 invoicing for everyone, no matter your spending history or spending plans. You can apply using our new and improved invoicing request form.
Please read below for some important notes regarding invoiced accounts:
BIG news! No more spending minimum! 🙌
- We have removed our spending minimums, so those with lower spendings can still receive invoicing. Please note: Credit cards are required on file to be used for auto-pay each month.
Rev Live Captions (RLC)
- We currently do not offer monthly or annual subscriptions for RLC. Please continue to use a credit card as the payment method to access this service.
- We can provide a prepay invoice upon request via email to email@example.com. The minimum amount for a prepay invoice is $1,000.00. Please note that any and all prepayments made are strictly non-refundable, as per our Terms of Service(6.A).
Auto Pay Invoice
- If you would like to use invoicing but don't have a large spending, we have an exciting opportunity for you. You can have monthly invoicing by continuing to have your account on autopay. This means you will get monthly invoicing and your credit card will be charged once a month for the total of your orders.
Uploading of Invoices to 3rd Party Systems
- With over 20,000 customers (and growing everyday), we are not able to manually upload invoice data into 3rd party systems.
- Invoices can currently only be split by purchase order number.
For customers who receive invoices, we accept payment via three methods:
- Credit card - Access through Rev.com portal.
- Check - address the check to Rev.com, Inc and send to DEPT LA 24706, Pasadena, CA 91185-4706. To ensure proper application of payment please also send the check remittance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wire and ACH - If you plan to pay via wire and ACH please send an email to email@example.com requesting our banking information.
- Rev may charge sales tax in addition to order/invoice totals, depending on location and applicable tax laws. We recommend uploading your sales tax exemptions to your account before placing orders. Sales tax that is charged before documents are uploaded cannot be refunded. Please read our sales tax FAQ.
Please sign in to leave a comment.