Here are the steps to get setup with monthly invoicing:
- Create a Rev user account here (if you don’t already have one) https://www.rev.com/account/auth/register
- Fill out this form: https://www.rev.com/invoicing-form
NOTE: Please make sure to use the same email address associated with the account.
- We'll get back to you if we're able to extend your credit and set you up for monthly invoicing.
Important Notes Regarding Invoiced Accounts:
- Invoices are sent by email only, on the 1st of the month. We invoice on all orders completed/delivered the prior month.
- Rev's payment terms are Net 30.
- You are solely responsible for providing any PO numbers or other information that your systems require. Rev expects to be paid in full for all orders you place
- Invoicing Qualifications
- We currently enable invoicing for those who have three consecutive months with a spend of at least $375 per month.
- Rev Live Captions (RLC)
- We currently do not offer monthly or annual subscriptions for RLC. Please continue to use a credit card as the payment option to access this service.
- Prepay Invoice
- We can provide a prepay invoice upon request via email to email@example.com. The minimum amount for a prepay invoice is $1,000.00. Please note that all prepayments made are non-refundable.
- Uploading of Invoices to 3rd Party Systems
- With over 20,000 customers, we, unfortunately can not manually upload invoice data into 3rd party systems.
- Split invoicing
- We can only split invoices by purchase order number.