How do I view a list of all my past orders?
You can access your Order History by visiting https://www.rev.com/account/orders/orderhistory or by 'My Files' on the homepage.
Once in the 'My Files' section of your account, you can click your name on the top right corner, then select 'Order History'.
From your Order History page, you can click into any individual order by clicking on the order number. You can also view:
- The reference name/number for the order
- The date the order was placed (mm/dd/yy)
- Who placed the order (helpful for shared accounts)
- The current status of the order
- Which service the order was for
- The total size (in hours and minutes) of the order
- The total cost of the order
Towards the top of the page, you can export a CVV of your order history.
If you need to search for a specific file by keyword or file name, click Search Files in the left menu of the Order History page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.