Skip to main content
View Order History
How do I view a list of all my past orders?
You can access your Order History by visiting this direct link or by 'My Files' on the homepage.
Once in the 'My Files' section of your account, you can click your name on the top right corner, then select 'Order History'.
From your Order History page, you can click into any individual order by clicking on the order number. You can also view:
- The reference name/number for the order
- The date the order was placed (mm/dd/yy)
- Who placed the order (helpful for shared accounts)
- The current status of the order
- Which service the order was for
- The total size (in hours and minutes) of the order
- The total cost of the order
If you need to search for a specific file by keyword or file name, click Search Files in the left menu of the Order History page
Towards the top of the page, you can export a CVV of your order history.
Payment and Billing Information
Forms of payment accepted, adding a prepaid balance, and more
Tools to manage your team's files and account with Rev
Security & Privacy
Find out how we protect your data
Become a Freelancer
Apply to join our elite team of Revvers
Request A Quote
Get a pricing estimate for our services
Interested in Rev Pro?
Connect your entire organization with Rev
Order status, Quality concerns, Integrations