How do I pay with a purchase order?
We do offer the option of paying your invoice using a PO, however, your account must be set up for invoicing. If you do not yet have invoicing on your account, please fill out the invoicing form noted below or the form can be found here. Once your account is set up for invoicing, please send us your PO information along with either your account number or email associated with the account, and we will add the PO to your account on your behalf.
Note: Rev does not generate POs on behalf of customers but rather are provided POs from the customers. Additionally, payments for the Invoices should be made via check, wire/ACH, or credit card.
If there are any terms attached to your purchase order that have not been agreed to in writing by Rev.com Inc.'s legal team, we explicitly do not accept those terms.
1) Create a Rev user account here (if you don’t already have one) https://www.rev.com/account/auth/register
2) Fill out this form: https://www.rev.com/invoicing-form
NOTE: Make sure to use the email address on the form that is associated with the account
Important Notes Regarding Invoiced Accounts:
1. Invoices are sent by email only, on the 1st of the month. We invoice on all orders completed/delivered the prior month.
2. Rev's payment terms are Net 30.
3. Past due balances can affect your access to credit billing and your credit may be removed at any time by Rev.
4. You are solely responsible for providing any PO numbers or other information that your systems require. Rev expects to be paid in full for all orders you place.
Please sign in to leave a comment.