The purpose of this document is to help answer some of our most frequently asked questions regarding account management and billing.
- Inviting Team Members
- The owner of the account may invite team members. In order to do this, the owner needs to log onto the account, select "Manage Team Member", and select "Invite Teammates." The owner may invite whoever they like, and the invited member will be an authorized user or account manager on the account depending on the permissions granted by the owner.
- Adding a new credit card
- Open your Rev account, go to settings > payment methods > add credit card information.
- Placing orders
- You would submit the order through your Rev.com page. Go to the drop down menu next to your name, select “My Files,” and then select “Place New Order.”
- Prepay order information
- Go to your rev.com account > Click on order history > Click on the order number and it should provide information > Click on print receipt
- Requesting a quote
- Quotes are available for orders greater than $375. To request a quote please provide the total minutes and which service you are requesting within an email to email@example.com.
- How to pay invoices. For customers who receive invoices, we accept payment via three methods:
- Credit card - Access through Rev.com portal.
- Check - address the check to Rev.com, Inc and send to DEPT LA 24706, Pasadena, CA 91185-4706. To ensure proper application of payment please also send the check remittance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wire and ACH - If you plan to pay via wire and ACH please send an email to email@example.com requesting our banking information.
- Rev.com, Inc. W9 request
- Please click here to download a copy of Rev.com, Inc’s W9.
Article is closed for comments.