Skip to main content
Rev Live Captions for Zoom Meetings: Transitioning from an Annual Contract to Monthly Subscription
How Do I Transition From an Annual Contract to a Monthly Subscription?
If you’ve reached the end of your annual subscription, and you’d like to transition to a monthly subscription, you will need to add a monthly payment method.
To update your billing method on your Rev Live Captions account:
- After logging in to Rev, go to ‘Manage Live Captions’.
- Click ‘Manage Subscription’.
- You will see a pop-up appear on the screen with your current live captions subscription. Select ‘Payment Methods’.
- Enter your credit card information and click ‘Add’.
After adding a payment method, you can edit the number of licenses on your subscription if needed.
(Note: if you try to edit the number of licenses on your subscription before adding a payment method, you will be asked to add a valid payment method before making changes.)
To edit the number of licenses on your subscription:
- Click on your subscription in the pop-up and select ‘Edit Subscription’.
- To increase the number of seats on your subscription, select the appropriate number of seats and click ‘Update Subscription’.
- To decrease the number of seats on your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your plan currently shows a negative number of “users left to add”, you must either:
- Increase the number of licenses on your account (see instructions above)
- Remove users until you have 0 “users left to add”
Payment and Billing Information
Forms of payment accepted, adding a prepaid balance, and more
Tools to manage your team's files and account with Rev
Security & Privacy
Find out how we protect your data
Become a Freelancer
Apply to join our elite team of Revvers
Request A Quote
Get a pricing estimate for our services
Interested in Rev Pro?
Connect your entire organization with Rev
Order status, Quality concerns, Integrations