Rev will be deprecating the current version of our Zapier app (version 1.13 and older) on September 30, 2020. Your current Zaps will need to be updated to the newest app (version 2.0) by September 30 at the latest.
To update your Zaps, simply follow the step-by step instructions below:
1. Navigate to https://zapier.com/app/zaps to see all of your Zaps.
2. Click on a Zap to edit it. If it does not contain version 2.0.0 or greater, it needs to be updated. Click the "Edit" button on the Rev Action to update it.
3. Use the "Choose App" dropdown to edit the version of Rev you are using to the latest version.
Note: The latest version should just say Rev without a "Legacy" tag.
4. Select the Trigger or Action that you want for your Zap.
5. Connect your Rev account.
If you need to update your info, you can obtain your API Key at https://www.rev.com/account/settings.
6. Test your Trigger or Action to make sure it works.
Note: Testing an action to place an order will place a real order.
7. Turn on your Zap to make it active!