Why isn't my order going through?
When an order fails to process, it could be due to a number of things.
First, ensure that all files have uploaded completely. If any of your files are still showing an upload progress bar, please wait for them to complete before proceeding. If a file seems stuck during upload, it may help to refresh the page and try again, or use a different browser. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
Verify that you are trying to upload an accepted file type.
If you're able to proceed to the payment screen but can't submit from there, it may be due to one of the following:
- You're a user on a shared account and are attempting to use a different payment method than the one provided by the account owner
- All users on a shared account must use the payment method added by the account owner
- Incorrect billing information entered (the ZIP code is the most common culprit)
- You’ve reached your credit limit
- Your credit limit has decreased
- A hold on your card (e.g. hotel, rental) that puts you over your credit limit
- There is a suspicious purchase on your card and your bank has temporarily frozen the account
- Bank-imposed freeze for other reasons
- You're on a road trip
- High transaction amount
If you're certain that you've entered all card information correctly, please reach out to our support team via live chat by clicking on the help button on the bottom right of this page and they can investigate further to help you get the order placed.