What transcription integrations do you offer?
In order to support your workflow, we offer an API connection.
Placing an order using the API
If you've read over our technical documentation and believe the Rev API is a good fit for your needs, follow the steps below to get started.
- Make sure you have a Rev account. If you don't have a Rev account, you can create one here.
- Make sure you're a Corporate Customer. This means you'll receive a monthly invoice rather than pay for each transaction. If you'd like to convert your account to a Corporate Account, please email email@example.com.
- Go to https://www.rev.com/api and click on the red button that says "Sign up for API Access Now." This will generate an email with sandbox user and client keys and instructions about integrating with our sandbox environment.
- Integrate with our sandbox environment. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have completed a successful sandbox integration.
- We'll send you production API user and client keys, and you're good to go!
- automated, transcribe, transcript, how to, integrated, setup, steps, directions.
- API = application programming interface
Please sign in to leave a comment.