Do you offer a recording app?
The free Rev Voice Recorder pairs convenient voice recording with simple transcription services, making it the best friend of journalists everywhere. It's available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
The app is free to download and record, and you have the option of placing a transcription order right from the app if you'd like.
To get started:
- Download the app to your device
- Press the blue Record button. The recording will start instantly.
- When you're done, press Pause.
- You can press Record again if you need to resume your recording, or press Save to name the file and save it.
- There is also a Save and Transcribe option if you'd like to purchase a transcript of your recording.
If you need to delete a recording, just open it in the app by pressing View and then press the trash can icon in the upper right. You can also share recordings from this screen by clicking the share icon.