Below are the steps you need to take in order to connect your Rev and JW Player accounts.
If you need help, please email email@example.com.
1. Ensure your Rev account has a payment source
Please note: you will not be able to place orders using the JW Player integration if you do not have a payment source.
2. Add a New Linked Account on Rev.com
In your Rev Account Settings page, scroll down to “Integration Settings” and click on “Link New Account”.
Select “JWPlatform” as the account type.
3. Input JW Player credentials
Log in to your JW Player account and navigate to the “API Keys” page via the menu at the top of the screen.
Click “Show Credentials”.
Copy the “Key” and “Secret” from your JW account to your Rev account as “API Key” and “API Secret”.
3. Input remaining settings
Decide whether you want to turn “Auto Pull Mode” on - you can change this at any time.
- “Pull all videos” - If you select this option, all videos uploaded to your JW account will be submitted to Rev for English captions. If you would also like foreign subtitles for your videos, you will need to select default languages in the “Subtitles” field.
- “Pull only videos tagged with ‘rev’” - If you select this option, you will need to manually tag videos in your JW account to submit them to Rev for English captions or foreign subtitles. See the selection below for instructions on tagging your videos.
Click “Link” to finish setting up your JW Player integration. Your Rev account is now connected to your JW Player account and you are ready to submit JW Player videos to Rev.
If you selected "Pull only videos tagged with ‘rev’”, read this article to get started.