**If you do not have an account yet and want to become a freelancer, you can apply here**
How are Rev freelancers paid?
On any given day, there are hundreds of projects for Revvers to preview, claim, and complete for extra income. And there's no limit to the number of projects you can claim. Rev customers submit millions of minutes of audio video to be transcribed and captioned each month.
How does Rev pay its freelancers?
- We pay via PayPal. Visit their site to sign up for a free account, if you don't have one already.
- We pay in U.S. Dollars (USD).
- No invoicing is required. We send payment to you, with no fees.
- Sharing a Paypal account with a spouse or partner is allowed.
When does Rev pay its freelancers?
- Payments are sent every Monday for projects completed the prior week.
- A week is defined as Sunday 00:00 GMT to Saturday 23:59 GMT.
- The exact timing of the payments on Monday can vary slightly; usually, the payment is made between 20:00 GMT and 23:30 GMT.
Are there alternatives, such as direct deposit or Payoneer?
At this time, we do not offer any other payment methods. In order to work with Rev, you need to have a valid PayPal account. For more information about setting up a PayPal account, visit PayPal's support center. All we need is the email address associated with your unique PayPal account, which is entered when setting up your account.
Article is closed for comments.