If you do not have an account yet and want to become a freelancer, you can apply here
More information on applying can be found here: How Do I Apply to Rev
How are Rev freelancers paid?
- We pay via PayPal. Visit their site to sign up for a free account, if you don't have one already.
- We pay in U.S. Dollars (USD).
- No invoicing is required. We send payment to you, with no fees.
- Sharing a Paypal account with a spouse or partner is allowed.
When does Rev pay freelancers?
- Payments are sent every Monday for projects completed the prior week.
- A week is defined as Sunday 00:00 GMT to Saturday 23:59 GMT.
- The exact timing of the payments on Monday can vary slightly; usually, the payment is made between 20:00 GMT and 23:30 GMT.
Are there alternatives, such as direct deposit or Payoneer?
- At this time, we do not offer any alternative payment methods.
- In order to freelance with Rev, you need to have a valid PayPal account.
- For more information about setting up a PayPal account, visit PayPal's support center.
- All we need is the email address associated with your unique PayPal account, which is entered when setting up your account.
Are there fees involved with being a freelancer with Rev?
One of the best things about freelancing for Rev is that there is NO upfront cost to you. There are absolutely no setup costs, hidden fees, or whatever else other companies may call them.
All you need is a computer (not a laptop or mobile device) and an internet connection. Even our company editor tools are free to use and customizable to accommodate your preferences.