General Browser Information
We officially support Chrome and Firefox. Our editors work best with Google’s Chrome internet browser. Some Editor features only work in Chrome.
- Some Revvers have found that the site and editors work well on different browsers as well.
- Safari is not recommended
- Effective November 16th, 2023, Rev editors will not be supported in Internet Explorer (IE).
- For troubleshooting purposes, we recommend Chrome and Firefox.
- If you experience problems with the Editor (or Rev’s website in general), make sure you are running the latest version of your preferred browser and that you are regularly clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
At times, critical browser updates are released. For security, make sure that your browser is always up to date. If you see a banner at the top of your workspace prompting you to update your browser, please do so from within the browser itself.
The link in this message is a valid and safe link. To ensure that you are updating to the most recent version of your browser, please do so from within the browser itself. Here are the instructions for Chrome and Firefox:
Please note: Chromimum code-based browsers may show this message and recommend updates to Chrome. Users of Chromium-based browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Brave, Opera, and Vivaldi are also advised to apply the updates as and when they become available.
General Troubleshooting Information
Please visit the articles below for editor troubleshooting: