Answers to your questions about pricing
Can I prepay on Temi?
Add money to your Temi account with a credit card easily now, and use that prepaid balance for future orders.
- From the Settings page, click "Add."
2. Enter the amount you would like to add to your prepaid balance as well as your credit card info.
You can also enable auto reload, which will automatically add $20 whenever your account balance drops below $10.
3. After clicking "Purchase", your updated account balance will be reflected in Settings. You can now use your prepaid balance for future Temi orders.
Does Temi have an affiliate or referral program?
Temi does not have an affiliate / referral program at this time. But we appreciate you spreading the love and will let you know if we do start a program. Thanks!
How much does Temi cost?
Your first file is free, up to 45 minutes in length. Afterwards, Temi costs $0.25 per audio minute.
5-minute recording would cost (5 minutes x $0.25) = $1.25
2-hour video would cost (120 minutes x $0.25) = $30
There are no additional subscription or service fees to use Temi or manage saved transcripts.
How do I setup an account with Temi?
Follow the steps below to set up an account with Temi:
- Visit www.temi.com and upload the audio/video file from your computer that you would like to transcribe.
2. Enter your email address.
3. In a few minutes, you'll receive an email from Temi when your transcript is ready.
4. Click the yellow button in the delivery email to review and edit your transcript in our web-based editor.
5. Download the transcript in your preferred format (Word Doc, PDF, TXT, SRT, or VTT).
Where can I find my receipts?
After every Temi order, a receipt is automatically sent to the email address that you have provided.
This itemized email receipt contains the length and cost of each file submitted as well as the total charge for the order.
How do I pay?
When you log in after your free trial, you will be prompted to add a credit card or PayPal account to your Temi profile. We accept most major credit cards (e.g. American Express, VISA, MasterCard).
You can also add to a prepaid Temi balance and use that balance for future Temi orders.
You can add to your prepaid balance or change the credit card on file by from the Settings page.
We do not currently offer invoice billing.